Welding Rotators are very essential equipments for heavy and light fabrication shop. They are mainly used to rotate or position the cylindrical jobs for circumferential welding (TIG / MIG / Sub Arc) or for intricate assemblies. We manufacture rotators from 1ton capacity upto1000 Tons capacity as per customer requirement with following features:-FEATURES:-
1) Steel rollers or polyurethane lined rollers.ADVANTAGES :-
2) Our standard Rotators consists of Drive Unit and Idler Unit.
3) The frame and roller brackets are fabricated from heavy sections & precision machined.
4) Variable surface speed from 300 to 1500mm/m or as per customer requirement using AC Variable Frequency Drives.
5) For precision movement encoder feedbacks are provided on case to case basis.
1) An indispensable tool for shell fabrication shops.APPLICATION :-
2) Attains exceptional Quality circumferential joints on shells.
3) Increased production with reduced labour skill.
4) Leads to minimum handling the shell / Job.
5) Lesser usage of crane reduces idle time.
6) Improves plant efficiency.
Welding of Pipes, API pipes, Boilers, Heat exchangers, Pressure Vessels, Mounted vessels, LPG Bullets, Barrels, Tanks etc.